Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E90-Backup Disconnected Half-Way

oakleykid

E90-Backup Disconnected Half-Way

Hi pple,

Im from Singapore, Asia, n Im using the E90 Communicator. Have updated PC suite ver 7.07 n latest phone ver 210.34.75. When I want to backup my details to my mobile after updating the software, it disconnects the phone and ask u to connect again. Tried 2-3 times, but fail to sync fully my details. But some of the saved backup is transferred. How come it does not do a smooth sync of backup to yr E90? Anyone out there have the same problem? Have also called Nokia CareLine. Tech support also dont have any idea to solve. PLS HELP!!
Please use plain text.
Professor
twopuds

Re: E90-Backup Disconnected Half-Way

Have you tried a fresh install of the firmware?
Please use plain text.
oakleykid

Hi There,

Thanks 4 the reply, E90 firmware n Pc suite has been updated 2 the latest, as i have stated. Still dun noe watz wrong.

Puzzled
Please use plain text.
Professor
twopuds

You can still reload the firmware which will reformat phone and give a fresh install, any data on phone is lost. Then try restoring backup again.
Please use plain text.
oakleykid

Ok 2 2Puds-Sage,

Will try n let u noe. Thanks 4 the concern. Appreciate it. Cheers mate
Please use plain text.