Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

FLASH for Nokia N8

Registered Member
michaeldumoulin

FLASH for Nokia N8

Whats the scoop on Flash  support for Nokia N8

I just got a new N8 and my favoite web site is  www.justintv.com any way this site places movies

but when i try to use this site with my new smart phone it says that is dosent support Flash 10.1beta

I quess my qestion is how long will it take for new updates to be made for support like flash.

MY PHONE has amazing HD like qaulity  ie for playing movies and , I cant even use my favorit  web site.

any one have any ideas

Please use plain text.
Contributor
endaf

Re: FLASH for Nokia N8

What part of that website isnt working for you??

Just been on there with my N8 and pc both worked the same as each other no problem found!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vishalofficial

disable java/ECMA script.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
HELzANGEL

Could you Please Exsplain How I do that?

Thanks In Advance

Please use plain text.
talra233

Me too I can't open this site why Online currencies price http://classic.easy-forex.com/he/main.aspx

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
heineoen

Can only play youtube flash site on my N8. No other flash sites works :smileysad:

N8 FW: 022.014 -- Please separate Artist & Albums!
N86 8MP FW: 30.009 -- We need a new FW on this phone!
E51 FW: 410.34.001
E70 FW: 2.0618.07.10 -- Why no v3 for my code?
Please use plain text.