Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: FLV FILE LINK WHICH FAIL TO PLAY ON N8 BELLE

Counsellor
koolkiller

FLV FILE LINK WHICH FAIL TO PLAY ON N8 BELLE

[ Edited ]

After updating my nokia N8  to Belle none flash fies (.flv) are playing so m giving my phone's details and m also giving the link to an .flv file which is not playing in my phone....
kindly try to fix it up ASAP.

Nokia - N8-00
Product code- 0599255
Software version - 111.030.0609
Custom Version- 111.030.0609..02.01
Flash Version- 4.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?2c3xd5vrxd9xnaa]

REGARDS RAHIL KHAN

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Luci1981

[ Edited ]

Why do you post the same post which has been put in the forum more then 10 times? Please first do a search in the forum and then post! 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
shikha0303

@Luci1981

Let it be posted 100 or 1000 more times buddy till the bug is fixed by Nokia. And for that, u need not to worry, coz not everyone seems to be as lucky as u r in matters of free time. Sorry, if I had been rude.

Thanx.

shikha0303
Proud owner of Nokia N8-00
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

@ Koolkiller.

I'm happy to report that the FLV you linked to plays on my N8 running Anna. However, I quickly deleted it because the song was rubbish.

Have you considered converting your problematic FLV's to MP4's as a temporary work around until Nokia release a fix for the issue?

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Converting the FLV to mp4 will make the video to be played in the phone. It seems that there's some problem with the video codecs coming with Belle. Nokia seems to have missed the FLV format. Because some Nokia 700(Belle again) users were also complaining about this problem. Lets hope that Nokia will soon come up with a solution for this.
If we want to play the video from youtube which is in FLV instead of using the PC to download the videos we can make use of youtube downloader in our phone itself which will download the video in mp4 format and this won't be having any problems.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
karim_mohamed

Dears,

If the phone is connected to internet via GPRS of WLAN, the flv file can be played :smileyhappy:

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the white star at bottom right of screen would always be appreciated.

However if my answer also solves your problem clickingbelow it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.