Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Firmware upgrade Nokia 5230 - SLOW device!

jongerenchaos

Firmware upgrade Nokia 5230 - SLOW device!

I see that the device 5233 had an firmware upgrade availibe from 12.1.089 to 12.1.092. This upgrade is now not availible for the nokia 5230. This device is much slower than the 5233 and 5800.

Is there a way to make this upgrade also soon availible for the nokia 5230? Because this device has now only the firmware version 12.1.089

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Re: Firmware upgrade Nokia 5230 - SLOW device!

Is there a way to make this upgrade also soon availible for the nokia 5230? Because this device has now only the firmware version 12.1.089

Ask Nokia  . contact us button at the top of the page .

jje

Please use plain text.
Xazac87

[ Edited ]

The Nokia 5230 with 12.0.089 is very very slow, and apps stops working a lot of time. The phone itself crashes so much times, and when I have just 2 opened apps it warns about "low memory". So bad Nokia.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

try to uninstall them and re-install on memory card not phone memory

it's the reason if you installed these apps on phone memory

+ change the messages to be stored on memory card not phone memory

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.