Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Font Size in Nokia Phones

Registered Member

Font Size in Nokia Phones

I want to know if there is a way to change fonts in Nokia handsets? I would want to increase the font size as I find the current font size really small to read. What should I do to help improve accessibility on my phone? PLEASE HELP!!!
Sage
ahmed25

Re: Font Size in Nokia Phones

try this app will Increase or decrease the font size on your smartphone
http://shop.psiloc.com/en/Application,262290,Psiloc+Font+Magnifier
no_profile_today
Registered Member

Re: Font Size in Nokia Phones

Thanks so much for responding. I am looking for some feature from Nokia or some free download, if possible. I can't understand why they wouldn't give a feature to provide accessibility on phone. Well that is my tiff with Nokia :smileyhappy: U were great help! If you would know of a software that somehow works like changing font style and size on a computer, then please do let me know. It will be GREAT help!!

Thanks a bunch!! :smileyhappy: