Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How can i install the updated software when my pho...

Sage
Dhdhdharani

How can i install the updated software when my phone memory not enough space.

I am using nokia 206 dual sim. Today i find software update info and i download the updates but after download when i want to install in it need 5mb free memory .while my phone sun with 10mb and i have not keep any data in my phone. How can i install it. I aslo reboot my phone twice today.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Sankarkayal

Re: How can i install the updated software when my phone memory not enough space.

For this problem, i suggest you to visit nearest Nokia care center and upgrad your firmware. Firmware upgrad is free of cost from Nokia in warranty period.

Hope it help for you.
Please use plain text.