Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How do i uninstall software nokia belle from phone...

aly_moh

How do i uninstall software nokia belle from phone e7?

Please use plain text.
Sage
wezzyd

Re: How do i uninstall software nokia belle from phone e7?

if you mean go back to anna, then nokia care is your answer
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jerryteacup2

No it's not. They routineously claim that it's not possible. And I personally want to get rid of Belle, too. Totally hampered my phone.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
koolspy

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Generally it is not possible to Downgrade your mobile firmware. If you do so this , you will lose your warranty.

Regards,

madhumahesh

MODERATORS NOTE: Links/References to illegal software has been removed. Discussion of illegal third party software is not allowed on the forums as it could potentially damage Nokia devices and void any existing warranty. Please do not discuss or distribute illegal software on the official Nokia forums.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gojolla

For sure it is technically possible. Nokia just doesn't want to support it. But why?

I purchase nokia E7 whit some OS and pay Nokia for that. Then I go and update that to some **bleep** that Nokia offers. I would like to know why Nokia doesn't allow me downgrade back to OS that I paid for???

For sure it is not big job for Nokia to make it possible to downgrade in suite...

This is the additude Nokia has whit is customer is the reason it is no longer going so well and for sure it is not going to be any better whit Lumia....

Please use plain text.