Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to update Nokia 500

rithodom

How to update Nokia 500

[ Edited ]

May you please tell me how to update my nokia 500 symbian anna to nokia 500 symbian belle? I don't know how to update!

Please answer me

Thank you.

Moderator's notes: The post was edited. A more appropriate subject is provided.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re:How to update Nokia 500

[ Edited ]

THIS will provide all the details you need .. Important point is, you will be able to update only if either the phone or the Nokia Suite shows the availability. As availability depends on Product Code / Region and also, for Network locked devices, update is possible only after an approval from the Operator it may or may not be available for your phone even if Nokia has released the update in general ... 

Please use plain text.