Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to update Nokia x2-01 Software

Contributor
Amjad_Gondal

How to update Nokia x2-01 Software

Dear Sir,

PLease can you guide me how to update software nokia x2-01.

All application are not working due to software..currently Software in my cell is V07.11

Thanx in advance

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: How to update Nokia x2-01 Software

Refer Pg. 36 / 37 of the User_Guide ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Amjad_Gondal

Thanx for replying.

Dear when I use phone setting, update the message appear on screen " NO SOFTWARE UPDATE PROVIDER FOUND".

So now what i do plz guide.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Komal1010

Well Mr Amjad.. M Having same problem with my NOKIA X2-01.. my version is V.07.22 RM 717.. can anybody help me in updating the software. I am unable to use application like WHATSAPP.. plz helpp..

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi Komal1010,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

To update your X2-01, I suggest you to download Nokia suite.  You will find all the information with this link.

We hope this helps and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Komal1010 wrote:

Well Mr Amjad.. M Having same problem with my NOKIA X2-01.. my version is V.07.22 RM 717.. can anybody help me in updating the software. I am unable to use application like WHATSAPP.. plz helpp..

If you have already tried the suggestions posted by me as well as Pfrancoise Moderator above but it shows 'No updates are available'.. means these are not yet released for your Product Code / Region..or if your phone is Network locked then not approved by the Operator...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kranjan29

while reinnstalling it gets disconnected.....what should i do now......?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

kranjan29 wrote:

while reinnstalling it gets disconnected.....what should i do now......?

When you get the Phone disconnected message, did you wait upto 5 minutes to see if the phone gets reconnected ? During the Update / Re-install process, the phone switches OFF and ON on its own for a few times. When it switches OFF, you get the message what you got. On switching ON, it should get reconnected ..

Please use plain text.