Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to update my Nokia 500?

Counsellor
MESWEB

How to update my Nokia 500?

How do I update Soft Ware (actual 111.020.0059). My network operator has no recent updates. Is it possible to upgrade without losing the warranty.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: How to update my Nokia 500?

If your network has no new updates for your phone then you are on the most recent version for your handset. Attempting to update your phone to a version not approved by your network will indeed void your warranty and potentially damage your phone. 

Also it isn't permitted to discuss non approved methods of flashing phones on this forum.

Ray.

Please use plain text.