Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to update my asha 201

Counsellor
Me_Nakai
Accepted Solution

How to update my asha 201

I am using asha 201.
Plz tell me how can I update my phone in new version?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Refer THIS ..or Pg. 29,30,31 of the User Guide

You will be able to update ONLY if an update is made available for your device ...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Me_Nakai

Thank you Farby . Your post was helpful for me.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Welcome.. Happy to Help ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
richestBB

please my asha 201 is says no update found and all say update valid.what can i do
Please use plain text.
Contributor
richestBB

all information come with my phone such as Email ,chat.ovi,worldclock and fbook and twitter social is deleted by factory default while one of my junior was using it to play game.but as i discoverd and sked he what he did to my phone he said he mistakely press wrong button.please help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

you can try reinstalling your current firmware thru Nokia Suite, and also the apps that you have downloaded before, there should be a history in the Nokia Store of those apps that you have purhcased etc.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.