Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: I am having problem in updating my asha 200 m...

tmnewton9
Accepted Solution

I am having problem in updating my asha 200 my current version is sw10.61

I am having problem in updating my asha 200,my current version is sw10.61 ,as my social is already damaged and not working. When ever i try to update i got on screen that no update is available. Plz help me to update my phone.
I have already tried the code *#0010# as i found it from discussion,but as i type the code nothing happend.plz suggest me what to do?
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: I am having problem in updating my asha 200 my current version is sw10.61

have you tried re-installing your current firmware thru nokia suite? if that doesn't work, then you should check with your local Nokia Care point as to the availability of any firmware updates for your device: http://nokia.com/support
tmnewton9

Thank you for suggesting me ya i will take it too nokia centre.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hope it all works out for you and your phone mate.
tmnewton9

Ya thanks i got 11.81 version by taking it to nokia centre,but now the application the whether is not working as i have downloded it again after update.suggest me app to get whether report.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

have you tried searching under the term Weather in the Nokia Store mate? or if worst comes to worst, you can always bookmark a website that has the weather information, for quick access, that's what i used to do back in the day.