Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I can't sign in to nokia ovi store after symbi...

Advisor
anonuevojaypee

I can't sign in to nokia ovi store after symbian belle update .

hi...i have updated my c7 yesterday night...but after the update i can no longer sign in to ovi store though i can manage to browse the web thru my phone.everytime i try to sign in it always fails..please help...before the update ovi store works perfectly fine .

..its disappointing me a lot.huhuhu...

help help plz. thanks.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
rvandi

Re: I can't sign in to nokia ovi store after symbian belle update .

me neither the ovi store loads fine so do the apps but I get "Unable to complete the operation due to connection error. Please try again later"

Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

Hi!

We know that the Nokia Store server is currently quite busy as everybody is updating. Have you set your date & time of your phone correctly (just to make sure that this is not causing any trouble)?

BR,

yvonne

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
jussit

Using Belle in my E7. When browsing local widgets and clicking that bottom bar icon to get more widgets via Store, I get error message every single time. Looks like there is no such software class like widgets for Belle available at all and then I cannot get a list of such programs available online? Please fix.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
anonuevojaypee

i just hope nokia fix this bug soon...i also noticed that after the update while downloading videos on background the windows does not load properly .meaning it get stuck not until you have finished your downloads ..unlike in symbian anna background downloads was quite faster..
Please use plain text.