Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I use E7-00 I can't update Nokia Belle

Registered Member
pemikar_peps

I use E7-00 I can't update Nokia Belle

[ Edited ]

Product Code 059D7P4

Country Thailand

Please!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
HitCrit

Same I Use E7-00 And I cant Update the software :/ Product code 059G136 Country: Egypt ... Please Reply fast :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Any error code? Have you tried using Nokia Suite?

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

HitCrit wrote:

Same I Use E7-00 And I cant Update the software :/ Product code 059G136 Country: Egypt 

Last available firmware version for CV-UAE_VAR210782_SilverBookmark-_v1(059G136) is 111.30.609 Belle

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
HitCrit

And is There Any updates Coming For this Firmware Version? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi HitCrit,

apart from the Nokia Belle Refresh update which may or not be avaiable for your handset, depedning on your product code....that is the last that is expected to be seen of firmware updates for the Symbian^3 range (expect the 808 PureView). This is due to Symbian being in mainteance mode, and support gradually winding down for the platform.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Rametsi

I use E7-00 I can't update Nokia Belle
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

updates depend on product code. if your phone is a branded handset (e.g. Vodafone with their custom wallpapers and apps), you will need to contact them for information regarding availability of the update. if your phone is country variant (i.e. custom country customisations), you will need to contact your local Nokia Care for information about the update: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rahicox

[ Edited ]

hey....  I also have same problem....
 my product ID: 05D7P4 , Nokia E7,  finland , RM-626  

when ever i check to update my phone via nokia suite, it says no update available.
is it also related to framewere update??? if it is.... how can i  chack my phone framewere or update my phone framewere???

plz... it will be a great help for me.

Moderator's Note: The email address and the Facebook profile link were edited out. Please do not publish personal information in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Typographic error here and think that you mean 059D7P4 which is light_swap_eng_global and usually this means that you have to ask Nokia Care facility to upgrade this device for you; unfortunately however 013.016 is the last available software for this particular product code. At some point in it's life device was returned for attention under warranty.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rahicox

Mobile Sensei

tnx for the reply .... 
here are all details in the photo 
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rahicox

one more photo here 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Looking back and I didn't word my response particularly well unfortunately. With this product code recorded internally upon your E7-00 you will never be able to update it yourself using Nokia Suite or Nokia Software Updater. However Nokia Care facility should be able to flash the latest firmware from another appropriate product code, which is how your device has been progressed to Symbian Anna 024.001 previously.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.