Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Is Nokia's Firmware Repository server available no...

Is Nokia's Firmware Repository server available now?

Hello!

I trying to update my N85 firmware on MS Vista Home Basic. The Windows Firewall and 3td party firewall software are both disabled. Internet connection works fine. I start NSU 1.6.11 en. It runs normally without any errors. NSU detects my N85 and founds "new" available firmware over internet. Current phone firmware version is 10.045, new is 11.047. NSU starts download the firmware (~136 Mb), but after 0.7 - 0.8 Mb I see message from NSU: Downloading update failing ... bla, bla, bla...

So, is it my local problem or Nokia's Firmware Repository server is not available now? Or NSU uses wrong url for downloads?

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: Is Nokia's Firmware Repository server available now?

I'm on the same s/w version ( 10.045) and when trying to update via the phone I get 'no updates available' when it seems that 11.047 is available. 
Please use plain text.
Contributor

what happend to u??????

i have the sane ting with my n97 v11 to v12

Please use plain text.
namanrobotek

you can ofline use to nokia care suite...

Please use plain text.