Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Is Nokia's Firmware Repository server available no...

Is Nokia's Firmware Repository server available now?

Hello!

I trying to update my N85 firmware on MS Vista Home Basic. The Windows Firewall and 3td party firewall software are both disabled. Internet connection works fine. I start NSU 1.6.11 en. It runs normally without any errors. NSU detects my N85 and founds "new" available firmware over internet. Current phone firmware version is 10.045, new is 11.047. NSU starts download the firmware (~136 Mb), but after 0.7 - 0.8 Mb I see message from NSU: Downloading update failing ... bla, bla, bla...

So, is it my local problem or Nokia's Firmware Repository server is not available now? Or NSU uses wrong url for downloads?

Any ideas?

Advisor

Re: Is Nokia's Firmware Repository server available now?

I'm on the same s/w version ( 10.045) and when trying to update via the phone I get 'no updates available' when it seems that 11.047 is available. 
Contributor

what happend to u??????

i have the sane ting with my n97 v11 to v12

namanrobotek

you can ofline use to nokia care suite...