Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Issues after NOKIA BELLE update NOKIA C7-00

Contributor
kranthikiran_a

Issues after NOKIA BELLE update NOKIA C7-00

[ Edited ]

Hello Guys.....

These are the problems still I am facing even after updating to Symbian BELLE.

1.No option to sort Albums by Album Name.

2. No option to edit Equalizer or create new presets.

3. There is no Auto calibrated Compass in Symbian Phones. We need to calibrate the Compass each and every time whenever u launched the app.

4.Still I have seen several times hanging of mobile.

5.Proximity sensor will not work sometimes during the call which will activate your touch screen while u r in the middle of the call.

6. If the Network Signal is lost when u entered into Lifts are some other places, Mobile is taking Long time to get the signal. Restarting of the mobile will take less time than this.

New problems after BELLE update

1. Sometimes Display light will never turn OFF. It is draining the battery.( I need to turn off the Mobile and remove the battery, reconnect it after 5 mins.)

2.WiFi Hotspot application is not working(Joikuspot premium and Joikuspot 2012 Edition).

3.Some of the New widgets are too bad.(Clock, Media Player).

Earlier Clock widget is having access to three applications(Calendar, Profiles, Clock). Now they removed this option.

Earlier One Media Player widget will act as a short cut for Media Player and FM Radio. Now this is also removed.

4. If you renamed the Profile "Silent" to Vibrate or Loud and modified the ring tone settings according to the Latest Name this will conflict with the "Silent" button which is available in the drop down menu.

Best Points in BELE I found is

1.My Mobile is not Crashed after the Belle update till now.

2.Mail and Social Widgets are awesome....

Moderators notes: Baseless remark removed. 

Please use plain text.
Professor
vvaino

Re: Issues after NOKIA BELLE update NOKIA C7-00

Hello @kranthikiran_a,

2.) Have you seen this posts about Joikuspot?

"If you use Belle and Joikuspot, remember to turn ON your phone's wifi!" and 

"Joikuspot users! If there is no internet connection, check if you have antivirus activated. Choose 'Allow all' or turn your antivirus off."

/t5/Software-Updates/Warning-Joikuspot-broken-with-Belle/m-p/1313571#M112575

https://twitter.com/#!/joikuspot/status/177258677936467969

#SwitchToLumia
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
zandra10

Re: Issues **bleep** NOKIA BELLE update NOKIA C7-00

Hi, I upgraded my C7-00 to Belle and since then have been prompted for a security code. The phone rejects my previously entered security code and the best Nokia can advise is to keep using the old code until the phone stops rejecting it. Only problem is, **bleep** every 5 tries, it locks the phone for 5 minutes. Anyone else have this problem or have a solution?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Motherhood

FAcing the same prob...could anyone help us here???

Please use plain text.
GujranwalaFun

i Am From Pak My C7 Not Be Update Any One Tell Me How to Update C7 to Bella :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
appluakhi

apart from the above mentioned problems with the new belle refresh, there is one more........NOT ABLE TO ADD A NEW HOMESCREEN OR WIDGETS TO THE EXISTING HOMESCREEN....hope nokia solves these defects and sends out a revised update soon enough. nokia had always been my choice for a mobile.......but if this stuff continues to happen then i might soon jump to an iphone or samsung.. RISE AND SHINE NOKIA......YOU ARE FALLING BEHIND...................

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
martin69

dear all... i am also faced the same problem after update belle and went to nearest Nokia Care and re installed belle with teir charges solved the issue...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jalpar33

im also facing the same problm since i hav updatd the belle version . My mobile is hanging alot of times and i hav to remove the batery then again insert it. Plz do sumthng to solve our problm. . .
Please use plain text.