Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 520 Amber update

234magnum

Lumia 520 Amber update

My Lumia 520 told me an update is available. Has anyone update Lumia 520 Amber update? Is it possible to update my Lumia 520 via usb? If possible, how? Thx in advance.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Lumia 520 Amber update

You need to do it over WiFi

Go to settings-->phone update-->check for updates .. and follow instructions ..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
M7medHisham

Lumia 520 Amber update

[ Edited ]

Now in http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-middle-east/
in Kuwait the amber update doesn't be available to now and today I have known the the new update will come in several weeks .how they begin in another update when the amber didn't be available to all countries to all phones ... Is the new update come without updating amber ?? And if it not when the update will be changed to coming soon or available... My phone is Lumia 520

Moderator's note: We amended the subjects as we provide a topic touched on subjects so others can easily search for the same topic.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Lumia 520 Amber update

hi mate,

please be patient as the update is released in waves to even single product codes, so check back in a couple of weeks if you still haven't received the Amber update, and we will take it from there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.