Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 710 update problem

Registered Member
gsk694

Lumia 710 update problem

I have a lumia 710 too. I bought it in the UK over half an hear before I guess and now I am in india. So I downloaded two apps by Nokia recently "Bluetooth sharing" and "ringtone cutter". So I hurriedly opened those apps only to get an error saying "this app isn't supported with the current version of OS but there's an available" so I checked on Zune but it says my phone is up to date.
Here are the details I found on "about phone" :

OS version: 7.10.8773.98
firmware: 1600.3031.8773.12121

So , now I am sure that there's an update available , but I don't get it :smileyindifferent:

PS:
1. I have another lumia 710 (bought together) which still has the stock OS, I tried to update it to 8773 but again zone said PHONE is uptodate. I tried reinstalling Zune but no luck.
2. My phones aren't jailbroke or some thing lime that. I bought it legit, and it still is legit.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Lumia 710 update problem

[ Edited ]

Bluetooth Share and Ringtone Maker application will be available once the phone has downloaded the 7.8 update. In this case, you may need to wait until the update is available for your device to download.

For more info, you can check this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/windows-phone-7-8-update/

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.