Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 900 - unable to update

Registered Member
muzammilaltaf

Lumia 900 - unable to update

Am unable to update my nokia lumia 900. Zune says ur software version is upto date. current phone version 7.10 (8779).

updates available almost all of regions

Please use plain text.
ZigaZ

Re: Lumia 900 - unable to update

i have the same problem, i bought phone in slovenia but firmware number is from germany so it makes it  a german phone....and not able to update despite the update being avaliable. it says the same thing as yours zune.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi guys,

if you had read the announcement correctly by Nokia, you will have seen that they have stated that the 7.8 update should be made available to you within the next three weeks (so will be just under two weeks now). if you have not received the update by then, contact your local Nokia Care or network carrier for further information: http://nokia.com/support Please be patient.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
ZigaZ

stilll nothing ........i am diapointed greatly!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
modeliuks

Same problem with my phone. I just can't update my phone but zune says it's up to date how I can update my nokia lumia 900 to WP7.8

Please use plain text.
ZigaZ

where are you from? i really start to think buying lumia 900 was a mistake, expensive and useless, i cant use marketplace and buy stuff from it because Slovenia is not supported, i cant believe all lesser models already got 7.8 update but top of the line model doesnt have it , those 4 weeks have already passed and still nothing. :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hoeveler

Still waiting here as well, nearly 2 months later... Something tells me this Windows Phone 7.8 update will never actually happen.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rider17

i bought it from UK and facing same problem .

Please use plain text.
zeldu

Hold on people! I have been waiting for this update for months too. Just today I got a notification on my phone home screen. Updating now. (Lumia 800, Finland)

Please use plain text.
Lilbitzoom

this is stupid. I have been waiting liked crazy for this update and it still hasn't come. i live in Los Angeles, and i expect this to happen faster. If they were going to do something like a worldwide update. They should have made dates for each area so people would know when to expect there own update.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Updates are not dependant on the phone's physical location.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BetaFail

[ Edited ]

Where the **bleep** is the Windows Phone 7.8 update? Why is it not available for my mom's cell phone?

I have been a loyola Nokia customer for years and years...I even had the NGage.

I'm about to give up on this piece of **bleep** company. Why is this update not available? And why does it seem like no one from Nokia is listening?

I'm done with Nokia. Moving on to Samsung Galaxy S4...better luck next time Finland. Eat me.

Moderator's Note: This post was edited to remove inappropriate words used.

Please use plain text.