Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Microsoft APPS for N8

Counsellor

Microsoft APPS for N8

When do we get the MS Apps for our N8

Lumia 920 OS version: 8.0.10521.155
FW revision number: 3047.0000.1326.2002
Please use plain text.
Professor
malange007

just downloaded mine over SW updates app on e7
Join my movement to bring a change in NOKIA for good by supporting my FORUM
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965
Please use plain text.
Sage
bassmantrb5ii

I believe Microsoft apps is already available for the C7 and E7 however it hasn't been released for the N8 as of yet. It should be available at some point in the near future hopefully.
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
svi78

[ Edited ]

Microsoft Apps v2.01 was published for Nokia N8 SW 111.030.0609, Nokia 500 SW 111.020.0059 devices via Nokia Suite only.

Please use plain text.
Paco_mx

Im still having problems with the download, the phone restart every time I tried to downloading, 

any clue,

what should I do?

Please use plain text.