Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Microsoft Office Mobile

Org2

Microsoft Office Mobile

Yesterday, I installed the new Microsoft Office Mobile app for my Nokia E7 OS Belle.

Everything works fine excluding OneNote. This program does'not synchronise with my Windows Live account on Skydrive. There is no Live ID and password  in the signupscreen, altough my account is in the Microsoft configuration app. Microsoft Exchange works, lync en sharepoint are not configured.

What to do to synchronise OneNote Notes with the personal website on Skydrive

with kind regards

Jan

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

Re: Microsoft Office Mobile

have you use onenote before on pc?

Not sure how it compares to the pc version, Consider OneNote like an small pocket book that has nothing in it.  you need to either type a note or copy/paste a note or email into it. Onenote then stores that like pages in your pocket book.

do you have OneNote on pc to sync to, or any notes, pictures etc in skydrive to snyc to.

try this website http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-au/howto/wp7/office/use-office-onenote-mobile.aspx its for the using it on a windows based phone but should give you a better understanding and some hints on setup.  In fact all the MS office Mobile stuff is there.

Hope it helps

Please use plain text.
Org2

Yes I was aquinted with OneNote and the synchronisation with Skydrive. In Onenote on my Nokia is an option to synchronize with Skydrive, but in the sigin menu to get connected to Skydrive there is no Windows Live ID, while it is already active. The fault message in the connection screen apears "the sigup failed due to a problem with the networkconnection. Try later again".
What todo?
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

i'm guessing you have tried to use a wifi connection as well as a 3g connection?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dcwirtz

I'm having a similar problem. I installed the Microsoft applications two days ago. All of them appear to work except for OneNote. The first time I launched OneNote, I believe it had login boxes already populated with my Windows Live account information. Unfortunately, it was never able to connect. Now whenever I launch OneNote, I get the message "We're connecting to Windows Live..." and it never connects. wifi is enabled and all other apps are able to use the active connection...but the throbber just keeps spinning and spinning. After five to ten minutes, I give up and close the application via the Task Manager.

Please use plain text.