Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Microsoft apps 2.01 available for Nokia 701 FP1

Sage
Loureiro

Microsoft apps 2.01 available for Nokia 701 FP1

Microsoft Apps 2.01 available for download trhu software update,or Nokia Suite.

Anyone already done the update?

Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia 701
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
molecom

Re: Microsoft apps 2.01 available for Nokia 701 FP1

Loureiro wrote:

Microsoft Apps 2.01 available for download trhu software update,or Nokia Suite.

Anyone already done the update?

Yeah, me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

And me :rolleyes:

Be aware that you will lose a fair amount of space from your C: drive though, if you choose to install it.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
Loureiro

Any issues?reading other threads,seems that in the previous version there are some bugs with email accounts....

Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia 701
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Loureiro wrote:

Any issues?reading other threads,seems that in the previous version there are some bugs with email accounts....

All my email accounts are working fine. However, I had to re-set up my MS Exchange account but all is working as it should.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Sage

Installed yesterday... so far so good... I didn't have to reconfigure my Exchange account, everything's working as intended.

Only, I wish there was an option to close Lync without having to kill it from the task list. When I want to be offline (e.g. at night or during the weekend), I don't need an extra app to be running in background... I'd rather wait a couple of extra seconds to launch it again when it's needed...

bye

m

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yava

I downloaded it with my 808 pureview but I decided to remove it (because I didn't need any of it) but now I still have an icon (and widget) called 'microsoft apps' which can't be removed and I would really want to know if it was there already before the update or if something went wrong when removing it...
Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

it's fine.
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.
Paco_mx

Re: Microsoft apps 2.01 available for Nokia N8

Hi, I had been trying to install this application but I cannot, the phone resets every time the nokia suite try to donwload.

Do you know if there is an issue with the intallation, or what could I do to donwload it?

Regards

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shrenik54

i can't install it from software update
my phone is restarting each time
what should i do???
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
svi78

Could you try to install via Nokia Suite instead? Reboot the device and try again. Check also that there is enough free space on C: drive by using Files.  Some cases an antivirus (for example Kaspersky) software blocks the installation. It should not cause the restart, but good to check.

Does your Nokia 701 device work otherwise ok?

What is you device software version?

Please use plain text.