Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: My asha 302 does not support youtube videos. I...

hammad0909

My asha 302 does not support youtube videos. It just load it till 60 % doesnot go further

My asha 302 does not support youtube videos. It just load it till 60 % doesnot go further i have even tried on several other wifi networks. Please tell me a solution or a software to use for it.. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
epsagum26

Re: My asha 302 does not support youtube videos. It just load it till 60 % doesnot go further

I also have the same problem like the earlier post. My nokia 302 does not play youtube videos. It only buffers up to 60 percent and then no response will be displayed on the screen. Please let me know how to fix this problem. It would be a great help for me.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
wossenone

Re: My asha 302 does not support youtube videos. It just load it till 60 % doesnot go further

my nokia 302 can not play youtube video. please give solution
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

it is known that some Series40 devices, even newer ones, are unable to play online / YouTube videos. The 302 may be one of these, but in the case that it isn't, it will pay for you to check that your network data settings provided by your network carrier are correct, and that you have a data plan activated. also check the condition of your SIM card, and that you have the latest firmware version installled on your device, via Nokia Suite on PC.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
AA88

Youtube or any other stream does work via GPRS on nokia 302....
I had raised wifi video streaming issue on nokia care at twitter...they finally came up with this conclusion:
nokia and every other brand hav their own streaming protocols, so it's very possible that a asha 302 won't stream video on the same network on which other is streaming unless setting is modified.....firewall must be turned 'off' on router for sure!!
And high network speed would be good too...
Please use plain text.