Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N72 PHONE SOFTWARE UPDATES.....

chandu_sekhar

N72 PHONE SOFTWARE UPDATES.....

My phone is N72 with V 5.0706.4.0.1 version....recently iam trying to update my phone software using ovi suite but iam not able to get the reason it is not updating and showing the message in the phone as " licence expired and also date is not correct....kindly resolve the problem...reply me as soon possible so that I update my phone software..........

Please use plain text.
sanjeev090

Re: N72 PHONE SOFTWARE UPDATES.....

i want to tell you that there is no software update availabe for n72.
It's showing certificate expired because of no update availabe.
If you find problem in installing any software showing certificate problem, please change your phone date to 2007 & install software & after that change the real date of year.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sowftware

seam problm bro.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi Sowftware,

Please follow the advice provided in this thread. As the N72 is quite an old phone, support for it is limited, but the firmware update should still work. Ensure that you have updated to the latest version of Nokia Suite first.

to download the latest version of Nokia Suite: http://nokia.com/nokiasuite
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

...and if the Nokia Suite doesn't work (..as not shown under the compatibility list)..you may try thru' PC Suite ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ramila_wickz

Hi guys,

I have N72 mobile with me. I updated my phone software. and it took long time. so i thought the phone was stucked and I removed the USB cable. Now the phone is not switching on. So can any one can guide me to get my phone back to normal please?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Please use plain text.