Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N9 PR1.1 Update released

bafna

Thanks dude! Have been clicking on the refresh button since the announcement :smileyhappy: Hopefully it will arrive soon!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kussmich

still waitin Aus 10.2011.34-1.235.3.2 _PR_235

Please use plain text.
Advisor
PeterDar

[ Edited ]

Hi rahulthewall

I also got my N9 from digitec in Switzerland and I keep pressing the "updates refresh" but have nothing yet.
Have you had yours yet?

Please use plain text.
Bekcic

Hi, I'm from Switzerland too, and I haven't got the update yet. I've been trying to refresh the page several times, but the update still isn't available. 
Can somebody of you explain clearly who and when will this update available for everybody?
I understood that you get it depending on a kind of code, or something like that...

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english, even if I think you can understand it :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rahulthewall

No @PeterDar, no updates yet.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
AeroPrime

N9 PR 1.1 for singapore is out....

N9 PR 1.1.... Singapore is out.

Note to users who bought from telcos.....you will not get the update that soon...... I did not update thru OTA but thru Nokia Software Updater. Bought my N9 64GB black from Nokia store. Enjoy guys for those of you who bought it from Nokia Store.....any problem with NSU...feel free to post comment ...maybe i can help.

Regards,

User with 15 years with Nokia.

Please use plain text.
rizwanamin

NO yet available in pakistan ...i just check at 16:46  13 Nov 2011.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fxuehit

Cannot find update for my n9, i am in singapore

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
xyes

Re: N9 PR 1.1 for singapore is out....

[ Edited ]

did u connect with sync & connect?

the local M'sia website indicates no available new software update for the model.

the "can i update" website is totally useless, as i couldn't find the product code for our phone.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
AeroPrime

Did you buy it with plan ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
AeroPrime

Re: N9 PR 1.1 for singapore is out....

I'm using Nokia software updater yes i'm using the sync and connect mode....but i'm not sure about malaysia governing rules on telecoms......but what i know usually those N9 bought from telecoms service.... will get the updater later as they need to do testing of the firmware to see whether is suitable in your country for usage.....Did you buy from a telecom service or did u just buy only the phone ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MrNkStyle

update is not  available yet....whyyyy!!

I have Nokia N9 Black 64Gb swizerland

I Love My Nokia N9 64Gb
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rahulthewall

Hey, I have the same phone - 64 GB black, Switzerland. Switzerland is always rather late with updates - that is what I experienced with my N8. Usually 3 weeks late. 

Please use plain text.
osteinum

When will it come to Norway? I'm looking forward to it! By the way, the N9 is a unique phone!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MrNkStyle

Thank You for the answer!! then still be waiting!

Thanks
I Love My Nokia N9 64Gb
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

osteinum wrote:

When will it come to Norway? I'm looking forward to it! By the way, the N9 is a unique phone!

If your N9 is unbranded then you should have it already. Mine is the same as those you'll find in Norway (North European 64GB Black N9, product code 059J187) and I'm running PR1.1 on it.

If, on the other hand, yours is branded (ie. if you got it through your mobile network operator) then you'll have to wait for that operator to release their branded variant of PR1.1. In this case, the delay is beyond Nokia's control and purely down to your operator.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
lundril

I got the update over the air.

But as someone else already described in between I got a red script on the screen saying:

"

Rescuing software update
Please do not interrupt.

"

After that the phone rebooted.

I obviously have some of the announced features (swype for example, most obvious), but now I am wondering if the update worked or not.

The Product Info says I now Run PR1.1.

Should I try to "re-update" by using

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/device-software-update

?

I still have quite some stability problems (crashes at random times when I do stuff).

Anyone else (is that usual for now) ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maddogeco

Are there any documents of what varients are ready to be updated?  I've got an unbranded N9 i bought it un branded for the reason that i thought i would get software updates sooner than the branded versions. for the record its product code is v10.2011.34-1.299.1_PR_299

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ausadl

Same as maddogeco. I have unbranded black N9 64GB, v10.2011.34-1.299.1_PR_299, 059L7G7 ... still waiting for update ...
Please use plain text.
slgalvin

When the hell is this update coming to Australia? It can't come sooner that's for sure! I'm having endless problems downloading content from the ovi store and it's really becoming a big joke just how **bleep** this phone is. I'm getting ready to throw it in the bin and never buy another nokia product ever again.

Please use plain text.