Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N96 FIRMWARE 12 IS OUT!

Counsellor

N96 FIRMWARE 12 IS OUT!

ITS OUT ITS OUT ITS OUT!!!!!!!

Installing right now YIPPEE!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
grayburn

Search before posting please, it's a well known fact now.
Grayburn @ www.nokiausers.net & www.dailymobile.se....come say Hello!!!
If you appreciate ANY help from a member,then show it by clicking on the Blue Star button, cheers :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
nj15

09-Dec-2008 07:08 PM
grayburn wrote:
Search before posting please, it's a well known fact now.

It may be well attributed to his excitement. That won't be a problem, IMHO. Peace:smileyhappy:

Regardless of where you found out about it, I encourage N96 owners to upgrade to V12 ASAP. The improvements are huge.

As psycho said to me in a text message this morning, this is how the N96 should have been released.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor

does anyone know where to get it because is not available yet for my product code?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

If it's not yet available for your product code then I'm afraid you'll have to be patient. If your phone is unbranded then you can probably expect it to arrive soon. Check NSU and FOTA regularly. OTOH, if your phone is operator-branded then you might have to wait a little longer.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.