Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA 3110-classic RESTART PROBLEM

techguru4u

NOKIA 3110-classic RESTART PROBLEM

Hi,
I am Nokia 3110 Classic User. I have purchase it In Aug. 07. Since I am using it with 1 GB Sandisk Micro SD Card. But Since Dec. 1 - 2011, I am facing a problem - When I  Turned On My Phone, the phone restarts displays NOKIA Logo,Time,battery bar, signal strength icon and nothing.

Later on I tried without MicroSD card then this time it shows all above and Update date and time of the phone? to do that I just press unlock & * key then it was asking for Security Code, I have insert the correct code too but its not processing that & after 5 minutes again asking for update and time of the phone.Just for trial i have inserted wrong security code too then its immediately shows code error then why its not processing my correct code....?

History:

Well it was running smoothly since my purchasing.

But on 30th November its switched off because off Deep Batter Discharge.

Please advise and help on this issue.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: NOKIA 3110-classic RESTART PROBLEM

@techguru4u

Unfortunately upon S40 device there is so little that user can do other than a reset using UI = User Interface, so you may well need to have firmware re-installed at a Nokia Care Point.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.