Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: NOKIA 500 Bugs

Counsellor
MESWEB

NOKIA 500 Bugs

Please post here all bugs SW (SoftWare). Of You know to fix any bug just write it in post with bug.
Counsellor
MESWEB

Today I secure my phone. Add secure code and sms secure in settings menu.
RESULTS:
1. I can´t unlock phone. Unlock button no´t work only red button working. Then only solution is restarting smartphone.
2. I'm set auto lock screen for 30 sec. Sometimes phone don't want secure code. Sometimes is ok(when I'm press unlock button phone want secure code). This is a roulette?
Contributor
Tatheer

I have update my Nokia 500 Belle a month ago, its goes restart itself sometime make me crazy ......couldn't stable to finish my sms or while on call. Also consuming battery too much.

Nokia need to fix this or release some patch. 

Counsellor
Adrocks

If its belle fp2 then dont u wory nokia wil be soon launching bug fixes through their sw updates.
Counsellor
MESWEB

Are You kidding me? Nokia finish with update 500. Last software is from 4 months ago.
Counsellor
Adrocks

I said if its belle fp2 den it will supy fixes not for belle!