Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Need a firmware for (Nokia 2700 classic)

Mud2700c

Need a firmware for (Nokia 2700 classic)

Hi,

I am facing problem with my device i have installed 9.98 version firmware .

The firmware has the following problems:

• 24/7 music library is under update process.
  • The always allow permissons to java app for data and netwok acces is not available.

I hope you will do is as soon as possible.

regards,

mud2700c

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Need a firmware for (Nokia 2700 classic)

Hi mate,

Have you tried looking on Nokia Suite or via the phone itself if there are any firmware updates available for your device? If there is one, please update to the latest version offered. Failing this, try to Restore your phone to factory settings. If this doesn't work, then you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect.

to locate your nearest Nokia Care point: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mud2700c

I have installed the latest firmware i.e.. 9.98..

And it has lots of debugs so I am requesting to remove those drawback and release a new firmware.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pankaj41

I have downloaded nokia 2700 firmware from internet but i got rar file how should i instal it on my phone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

pankaj41 wrote:
I have downloaded nokia 2700 firmware from internet but i got rar file how should i instal it on my phone

What you may be trying is a process not approved by Nokia and hence can't be discussed on this Forum. You need to check thru' Nokia Suite if any update is available and if so follow instructions that you see .. You may also contact your local Nokia Care if they can help you ...

Please use plain text.