Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: New Camera software for N8 Belle like FP1

Sage
noki2000

"Every time I use my new Belle's camera software I wish to replace it with the one Nokia Beta Labs released for Anna. I can't think this camera UI software design has been supervised or approved by someone initiated at least in even amateur photography.

That permanent bar at the bottom of the screen annoys everything and messes really bad with any attempt of photo composition.

Please Nokia I know you have a new photographic freak now but if you don't want to make our N8s better at least don't make them worst. This camera software needs a fix ASAP."

Still waiting for some info about this.

Please use plain text.
Sage
noki2000

Can anybody at Nokia's give some information about this, please?

Please use plain text.
Sage
noki2000

It's good to know FP1 has been already released for new Belle devices.
I hope this means old Symbian^3 devices can get a little something like a good camera user interface with some of the creative options showed in the 808. Of course I'm not asking for Pureview tech, but for a better UI and more creative options we can use and enjoy with our stil great N8.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sym_Nok91Fab

Exactly what I meant. Our N8s should have part of this Pureview technology. First of all because they are Symbian, second of all because of they awesome photografic hardware. A lighter version obviously, but part of Pureview. We need improvements for the smallest, and second best camera phone in the world!!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Analyst

Its sad to see nokia treating its customers like this. Truth is they are reading these messages we post here. Try swearing or saying anything they dont like. You'll get a prompt response or even a mail in your inbox telling you to behave. Your post may even be removed before others see it. Who does all that? Nokia. Only they dont care when we request and plea for the support of our devices which we bought in a good state (and for their good features). Those features have now gone, or more appropriately, taken away by nokia so that we may buy the next upcoming devices. Given the trend we have seen so far, I have come to fear buying future nokia products. Simply because I ask myself one question: how long is it before the presently good, stunning features of the newly announced devices are also taken away by the next update?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
zimtaliban

ok now I'm a bit confused is the camera 25fps or 30fps? I've upgraded and updated as much as i can without using hacked software, i want my phone to be at its best
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mobinokhi

We want a minor update of Our Lovely N8. Minor update should be camera software, web, music player, UI customization. If they do it then i will be very happy.  

Nokia N8 Official Belle Refresh
Please use plain text.
AChylla

Hi all N8 fans.

I totally agree, we need an better camera software to our great N8, lika the one in Nokia Beta Labs released for Anna. The great hardware deserve an equivalent software!

Please use plain text.
kes_borland

Will be rolling out updating camera software for Nokia N8, how in FP1? Nokia answer me

____
My english is weak. sorry

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Belle FP1 is not available and will not be made available for the first Symbian^3 devices such as the N8 and the E7

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhishek_vinit

Agree With This Point.. I also Want new camera software for my n8
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

That's precisely my point. It's not going to happen because the N8 is an old model that will very likely receive no more improvements, only bugfixes.

Nokia's main focus has to be on more recent models.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lakshanxf

tinkumax.blogspot.com/tinkumax.blogspot.com/

camera compare of the smart phones, belle is ahead, camara quality improved by the software update, never get ruined
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lakshanxf

Camera improved by the software update in all nokia phones, specially Belle phones

Here is a good compare between the smart camera phones, nokia leading it, but we do not agree with the 8 mp Lumia pure view phone.

http://tinkumax.blogspot.com/2012/10/table.html

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
999sghosh

You are right. I wonder, how nokia reduced such great mobile phones after Belle upgrade. Like so many close friends, I also purchased N8 due to its photographic camera and video clip play-back & documenting functions. But I missing both after Belle upgrade. Now catching quality has decreased to minimum level. I can't play Flv and HD video clip clips on my phone.

I suggest Nokia to release the firmware upate as it did in 808 genuine perspective.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fanfor1979

[ Edited ]

i think nokia must be have better options in firmware because others competitors can get so quick this segment, but truly you can read efective improvement of cameras on my  pagina web mexico now!

Please use plain text.