Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

New Nokia N73 software

Contributor

New Nokia N73 software

Hi guys

I have updated my Nokia N73 to the latest software: v4.0726.2.0.1 but is it me, or is the texting really slow, when accessing your inbox etc? It seems to be as slow as the original firmware, is anyone else having this problem? what can i do????

thanks
Professor

Re: New Nokia N73 software

no mine seems fine do you have 10000s of txts stored in there??

are you storing them to phone or memory card??

i allways use phone and is quite fast :-)

nice 1

you could try a hard reset

did you restore your data?? this can lead to probs best bet is backup contacts only and start a fresh i know its hassle but you get a clean install

nice1
Sage
mumu

Nokia N73 software

My phone was slightly improved after the firmware update. Maybe you should try a reset, format your card if you didn`t done this before and keep your fingers crossed.

Regards, :smileyhappy:
Nokia N73 ME - 2GB Corsair
Contributor

Re: Nokia N73 software

Even when i recieve a call i have noticed that, the screen might go white for a few seconds and i will see the standby menu clock in the background and then i will see who is calling me??? so its like its slow to pick up a call too, does anyone know what i can do about this too????