Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

New Nokia N73 software

Contributor

New Nokia N73 software

Hi guys

I have updated my Nokia N73 to the latest software: v4.0726.2.0.1 but is it me, or is the texting really slow, when accessing your inbox etc? It seems to be as slow as the original firmware, is anyone else having this problem? what can i do????

thanks
Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: New Nokia N73 software

no mine seems fine do you have 10000s of txts stored in there??

are you storing them to phone or memory card??

i allways use phone and is quite fast :-)

nice 1

you could try a hard reset

did you restore your data?? this can lead to probs best bet is backup contacts only and start a fresh i know its hassle but you get a clean install

nice1
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mumu

Nokia N73 software

My phone was slightly improved after the firmware update. Maybe you should try a reset, format your card if you didn`t done this before and keep your fingers crossed.

Regards, :smileyhappy:
Nokia N73 ME - 2GB Corsair
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: Nokia N73 software

Even when i recieve a call i have noticed that, the screen might go white for a few seconds and i will see the standby menu clock in the background and then i will see who is calling me??? so its like its slow to pick up a call too, does anyone know what i can do about this too????
Please use plain text.