Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: New SW update available for Asha 302: v. 14.92...

Registered Member
Carljay1988

Re: New SW update available for Asha 302: v. 14.92

Have the same problem and havent been answered yet
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
DennIz

Scroll Speed is the slowest.

If we hold the 'Up' or 'Down' Navigational key to scroll any list e.g Contacts, Messages/Conversation or Music Player, the scrolling speed is very very slow for a cellphone with a 1Ghz Processoring Unit.

It is really a shame. Please try to overcome these issues as soon as possible.   

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
FurkanYC

Re: Scroll Speed is the slowest.

If they cared our all feedbacks and start working on them, new update would be cool hah! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
DennIz

Calling through Voip. No Call Option in Viber, No Skype App for Calling in Nokia Asha 302. Whats the use of Voip then ?

Nokia Asha 302 has Voip feature, Why don't Nokia Team officially request Viber & Skype to come up with call option in Nokia Asha 302. Please request them through your platform. Request Skype to come up with an app for Nokia Asha 302. It will be really helpful for us. We will appreciate your efforts as well. Hope your team will ponder upon these requests & issues seriously. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Calling through Voip. No Call Option in Viber, No Skype App for Calling in Nokia Asha 302. Whats the use of Voip then ?

hi mate,

Nokia can wave their arms and feet all they like, but really it is up to the developer whether they wish to develop an app for a particular platform or not. You will therefore need to take the issue up with Viber or Skype.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
FurkanYC

Re: Calling through Voip. No Call Option in Viber, No Skype App for Calling in Nokia Asha 302. Whats the use of Voip then ?

We're waiting for the next update with excitement really! But I hope we do not wait forever
Please use plain text.
zael

The latest update is not available for me, neither on Nokia Suite or FOTA. The product code is 059L1D5, can someone check the situation? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
DennIz

Re: New SW update available for Asha 302: v. 14.92 - Nokia Mail & Nokia Social

Please Please Please update Nokia Mail & Nokia Social.... They are not properly working after SW 14.92

After signing in Nokia Mail when click any option in menu, shows application error

Nokia Social needs more integration on facebook side & auto save password is needed on twitter side.   

Please fix these issue as soon as possible. Thanks Alot.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
DennIz

Re: New SW update available for Asha 302: v. 14.92 - Serious Battery Problem After 1 Month.

Almost a month ago I updated my Nokia Asha 302  v. 14.92. First thing i changed in my phone after this update was the brightness of screen to the lowest for best battery experience. Everything was awesome even the battery life,

but since last few days my phone's battery is getting drained rapidly. Today I removed phone when fully charged @ 7:00am & @ 15:00pm it was showing battery low, without any usage. Please come up with a software update soon & please please please advice me somthing for this issue as well, im in trouble. Thanks alot.

Please use plain text.
zael

I had written the wrong Product Code. It is 059P276. I don't know how to edit posts here(is that possible?).

Please use plain text.
milan1201

Hi all.

I am new here so sorry for noob questions.

I am a new user of Nokia Asha 302.

My current software inside is 14.78  

Type is RM-813

059N7S6

I live in Croatia.

I have updated the Nokia suite to latest version, but still i do not have the update to 14.92 version.

What might be the problem?

Thank you in advance :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

milan1201 wrote:

Hi all.

I am new here so sorry for noob questions.

I am a new user of Nokia Asha 302.

My current software inside is 14.78  

Type is RM-813

059N7S6

I live in Croatia.

I have updated the Nokia suite to latest version, but still i do not have the update to 14.92 version.

What might be the problem?

Thank you in advance :smileyhappy:

Yes..v14.78 is the latest version available for your Product Code..

..and for your information, availability of update depends on Product Code / Region. Also, for Network locked devices, update is possible only after an approval from the Opeartor.. 

Please use plain text.
milan1201

Thank you farby for your reply.
It's strange, because one of the users here in this topic, his name is tomo is also from croatia and as much i could see he has received the update.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Ref. Message 17 ..The Product Code is different .. Its 059N736

Please use plain text.
milan1201

Probably because i have bought it at Tele2 operator in Croatia.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
FurkanYC

What's up from the new update ladies and gentlemen? Everyday checking it on phone and here forum ugh
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dharinder

key changed in ashas 302 ver 14.92 its not good ... i am feeling difficulty to operate my phone now ..... its not good for nokia bad experience with 14.92 ver
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
FurkanYC

Surely, we need new update very soon! Waited enough with worst update ever, a long time...
Please use plain text.
Wavefront

[ Edited ]

Same problem here with swf files.  This update is downgrade for sure

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
DennIz

Re: New SW update available for Asha 302: v. 14.92 Now ? OR Never ?

Nokia Please Fix Each & Everything for the best of Asha 302 Update Ever Seen by its users.

Atleast a little hint, for how long we need to wait more ?

Atleast a little hint, Will there be any update for Asha 302 in future ?

Iis 14.92 the last update for Asha 302 ?

because millions of users are very curious & waiting for the next best update.

U can not ignore them, for sure.

Can any Nokia Official answer these questions ? Please...Please...Please...

Thanks for positive & quick response.

Please use plain text.