Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

New software for E65-1

Mobile Guru
mbamg

New software for E65-1

Has anybody been able to update their E65-1's with Nokia Software Updater? I recieved my E65 as a gift from Nokia and the software is pretty old on it as I was one of the first people to recieve one in my country, however when I connect it to Nokia Software updater it consistently tells me that there are no updates available even although I know there is one. When I try and download Blackberry software it gives me the updated version I should have in order to use Blackberry yet NSU doesn't give it to me? I am at a complete loss.

My phone is not a network branded handset either so there should be no reason why it won't update.

Any suggestions?
iPhone 5 32GB
MacBook Pro Retina 15" Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4
Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: New software for E65-1

from what I know there is only 1 version, I mean no update has been released, do you know what is your version number?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mbamg

Re: New software for E65-1

Hi thanks for the response, I currently have

V1.0633.14.01 and I need version V1.0633.58.02

This is the version specified on the Nokia business software website.
iPhone 5 32GB
MacBook Pro Retina 15" Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4
Please use plain text.