Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: New software update available for Asha 302: SW...

adelabz

Re: New software update available for Asha 302: SW 14.78

someone answer us...........

Please use plain text.
Employee
armagon

Currently all the Asha 302 SW updates are temporarily removed from delivery through Nokia Suite. We are looking into fixing the situation. Some of the updates are still available through FOTA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Nokia X Software Platform 1.2 update for (X/X+/XL):
http://www.nokia.com/global/nokia-x-updates

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_firmware_change_logs
https://twitter.com/NokiaSWUpdates
Please use plain text.
adelabz

ok ok, but what time it takes to fix that

?????????????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prointec

Please!! at least make the SW 14.53 available again. We bought 20x Asha 302 with SW 14.26 and can't use them because Mail for Exchange need's SW 14.53. **bleep** is going wrong here!!??:cursing::thumbdown: 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pprince

Date 2012-11-07 has passed still i am unable to update my asha 302 to latest firmware 14.78 through Nokia suite launched by Nokia .
All it says, is no update is available
How long does this problem is going to take,,,??.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aha302

Please please the problem is evryday for the nokia browser,its uses the data connection despite there is wifi,please someone answer me
Please use plain text.
szeka

i updated by FOTA now i have 14.78 but i have a problem with wi fi connetion . 

my phone always connect to the saved WI -FI but the WIFI searching is off..  How can I health this prblem ?  i think its firmware problem 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aha302

For god sake someone please reply me i have worked hard for 1 year and save money to buy nokia asha 302 and now firmware 14.78 is causing a lot of problem with the wifi connection. Please update the firmware....
Please use plain text.
Employee
armagon

[ Edited ]

Hey,

the 14.78 SW update (and also 14.53) should be now finally enabled again also via Nokia Suite, for most countries/regions. There are still some missing variant though, which we'll look into next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Nokia X Software Platform 1.2 update for (X/X+/XL):
http://www.nokia.com/global/nokia-x-updates

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_firmware_change_logs
https://twitter.com/NokiaSWUpdates
Please use plain text.
adelabz

it worked. thank youuuu. what it reffers that volume is too loud?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rahuldravid

nokia asha 302 MY apps not opening what to do? Help plz
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rahuldravid

plus i want to update my firmware but error no software available through phone setting
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sulz

hey every one....i m from pakistan...and i have asha 302...my product code is 059N7S7....sir please do tell me when will be firmware v14.78 available in pakistan for this product code via nokia suite and FOTA....because i still cannot update my phone's firmware...thanks in advance
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sulz

please sir armagon reply fast because i cannot connect to my internet telephone service provider ippi's account via wlan....and i think it is a firmware issue
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pixxie

I just bought a unbranded Nokia Asha 302 and I can't get a update to 14.53 or higher(for instance 14.78). It's necessary to acquire that update to use the exchange functionality. Could you please help me? It's really needed for my job, and I bought the phone because Nokia advertised about it WITH exchange functionality...

(I'm from the Netherlands)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sivarampowers

i want a new firmware update for my nokia asha 302....because play,pause button response is very low. And the network roaming also very low.the firmware updated 4 months ago...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

pixxie wrote:

I just bought a unbranded Nokia Asha 302 and I can't get a update to 14.53 or higher(for instance 14.78). It's necessary to acquire that update to use the exchange functionality. 

@pixxie

Could you post the seven character alphanumeric product code starting with "0" found upon label under battery?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
tijancic

Can you tell me when new software update SW 14.78 for Asha 302 will be available for Serbian market?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunspace

how can i install this new update directly to my phone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunspace

Pls i'm having issue with my nokia asha302 it goes off by it self and come on again and i cant open my application portal whenever i do that the phone goes off. Pls what can i do?
Please use plain text.