Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

New software update available for Nokia Asha 200 a...

latifat

Re: New software update available for Nokia Asha 200 and Asha 201: SW 11.81

Hy... All i get when i was trying 2 update is no new software for my device. I dnt know what to do pls help me out
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Adfar

When i go to my personal settings my phone gets hanged and restarts, what do do? I aslo took it to nokia care but the problem still persists.... What's wrong with nokia, almost every phone of yours have the same problem of hanging.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Swityfaze

Plz, i tried to update my Asha 200 software but all i get is no new software update available. What am i to do
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Deghy

Pls i want to update my Asha 200, the social and nokia store had been deleted authomatically by the set. Pls help me to restored it
Please use plain text.
objection32

I have nokia 200 but when i try to update it with my phone i can not do it, the response i getting when ever i try to update is "no new software update available" i am currently using V10.60. Please help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
molekcool

I have problem with internal memories in this nokia asha 200. this is actually occured to the music and media player can't be open when i set up the theme over 300kb. i hope that nokia would fix it up soon in the next software version update. thanks for the update.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
molekcool

[ Edited ]

to "objection32" I have the same problem with u here. huhft XXXX update...

Moderator's Note: Just a gentle reminder, we are using a peer-to-peer discussion forum and we have to maintain a friendly atmosphere. Please ensure polite and respectful correspondence with each other to avoid causing arguments and/or offending other users.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ARMY05

[ Edited ]

Plz can any one of u can sent me which version of nokia that has (nokia music and nokia life tool) an d content or d product codes plz my No:07XXXXXXXXX am waiting plz

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited. Please do not provide any personal information in a public forum. Phone number removed.

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

With this phone, there is not a Nokia Music app. If you are in a supported Nokia Music country, you can download music from http://music.nokia.com using a PC, then transfer the music to you phone via USB cable.

The Nokia Life Tools app is currently available only to customers in China, India, Indonesia and Nigeria.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Qaisar512

plz introduced new update sofware version ?????? I have many problems after update my cell in version 11:81. Youtube does not working , when i received any msg my cell phone hacked and restared but why ????? Plz plz plz plz introduced new version software. Tell me when you introduced new version after 11:81 version ???????
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rival

my phone code no. is mh2_059k959

nd plzz help me

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tmnewton09

When we will get new update.
Please use plain text.
Employee
armagon

[ Edited ]

rival (& others) - like I posted here, a further 11.95 update is now being rolled out as well, which should address some of the remaining (stability) issues with the phone. I checked the 059K959 product code, the 11.95 update seems to be also already available for it via Nokia Suite and if you wait a while, it should be became eventually available also via FOTA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Asha Software Platform 1.4 update now:
http://www.nokia.com/global/asha-software-update

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_firmware_change_logs
https://twitter.com/NokiaSWUpdates
Please use plain text.
Employee
armagon

Qaisar512:

same answer to you. Check the 11.95 SW update - might help for the SMS issue you've seen. There will not be video streaming support for Asha 200 or Asha 201 though, so Youtube will not work - this is mainly because of technical limitations that can't be solved with just SW update. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Asha Software Platform 1.4 update now:
http://www.nokia.com/global/asha-software-update

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_firmware_change_logs
https://twitter.com/NokiaSWUpdates
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yadavramsingh

Nokia browser(Internet), Social network, mail, Nokia music are not works of my nokia 200.
Plz update my nokia phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
doyin31

i av several problems wif my asha200. It shows conflicting application anytime i open the phone internet after i updated it to another version so i cant even acess any web sent to my phone. My ovi store doesnt function again, my social doesnt open again. And i cant update software. Pls help wot can i do
Please use plain text.
Jintu

Can you update my phone asha 200?
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi doyin31,

See the answer here: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Asha-and-other-Nokia-Series-30/Nokia-Browser-Conflict/m-p/1639070#M9...

@Jintu,

You can update the phone using Nokia Suite. Demo/tutorial videos are also available at that site. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Bolanle

Pls my nokia internet doesn't open after updating, i need ur help pls
Please use plain text.