Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: New software update available for Nokia Asha 2...

Registered Member
05meena

Re: New software update available for Nokia Asha 202 and Asha 203 - version 20.36/20.37

i have updated my nokia asha 202 and after some time when i have open the nokia browser it shows conflicting items. Solve the problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pranavghodke

Re: New software update available for Nokia Asha 202 and Asha 203 - version 20.36/20.37

Ya! Same Problem! This Problem should be recover in next software version
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
runningfool1

Hi - why still no timeout control for the home screen please? Start a message but if you leave it for a few seconds it blacks out - all phones seem to be able to extend this except the 203 - surely this is basic stuff?

Please use plain text.
obazy

i'm using asha 203 wt an updated software of 20.52 but my chat and mail are not working. Please help me out.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nadrak

"i'm using asha 203 wt an updated software of 20.52 but my chat and mail are not working. Please help me out."

I have the same issue with 20.52. e-mail application does not show any email provider, so I can't add any account. When I try to "Update service" it connects somewhere and says that service is updated. But the list is still empty.

If I take from the Mail application menu the option "About" and then Options and "Upgrade", I am geting error "Communication error. Try again later". And that comes so quickly that I suspect it does not even try to connect anywhere.

Please fix this.

Please use plain text.
AivKz

Current version:

V 20.52

27-09-12

RM-834

(c) Nokia

Any updates?

It's Asha 202

Please use plain text.
climatekid

hy after updating my nokia browser. . it waz no longer fuctioning. saying #conflicting application#..please help me with this problem
Please use plain text.
kun2thalex

hy...pls i just upgraded my nokia xpress on asha 202 and its showing conflicting application...yes or no...if i press yes.
It will show nokia xpress
pls hlp me o

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Please use plain text.