Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: New software update available for Nokia Asha 3...

Sapphire17

Re: New software update available for Nokia Asha 303: SW 14.76

I downloaded a new web browser in my asha 303. Unfortunately, i cannot open it..
What should i do about it?
Please reply. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Sapphire17

There is a problem in this new nokia browser..
I cannot open it..
How can i re-install my old browser?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sarasbean

My code is
059j6s6
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
arjun006

Try to update ur pc suite., I am currently using v 14.76 nokia asha 303 also from the Philippines.

Please use plain text.
Employee
armagon

[ Edited ]

Sarasbean:

14.76 and 14.87 SW updates have been published for your product code. You can update at least via Nokia Suite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/nokia-x-updates/
http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/nokia-x2-update/
http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/asha-software-update/
http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_firmware_change_logs
https://twitter.com/NokiaSWUpdates
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
brophil

My code is 059J1H0, plz check weda the latest software is available. From Africa.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sarasbean

i had downloaded from nokia suite but the mobile says its still 14.38..what the heck is this matter with asha 303
Please use plain text.
rcaleman

Hello, I have a Asha 303, Please.. can you help me? when I bought came with v14.60, the operator is Movistar Venezuela, I have installed the Nokia Suite v14.76 from and not let me access the applications, or email, or the Nokia browser, or the calculator, the rest is working well, can help me fix ustede? .. I upgraded because v14.60 is unstable and when used with the phone resets Whatsapp ...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

have you tried re-installing your current firmwaree thru Nokia Suite on PC? if that doesn't work, then try Restoring your phone to factory settings. Failing all of that, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care for inspection: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
armoldus

how do i update it
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

armoldus wrote:
how do i update it

Install the Nokia Suite on your PC. Connect the Phone to PC and open Nokia Suite -- >Tools --> Software Updates... then follow instructions.. The update may or may not be available for your device depending on the Region and Product Code. If its available and you go for the update, do not use / disconnect the phone till the process is over. During the update, the phone will switch OFF and ON on its own several times, so do not worry ...

Please use plain text.
YoungGame

I like the feedback you're given @farby. Well, i have a Nokia asha 303 which i bought not quit long ago! After buying the phone whenever i'm playing video on my nokia 303 the device will just go off and then on it self again. I can't play any video for more than 30 seconds without the device going off and on. What can i do to stop this? I've tried reseting the phone for more than 5 times, i mean hard reset. I lost all my data, i don't care about the apps i lost though! Because i just want to use this phone for some time and enjoy what i bouth with my hard earned money. I even went to my settings, device update, and checked for new update but i can't find new software update for my device. My current firmware is 14.60. And i can upgrade it, it says no software update available. How can i upgrade it or re-install my current firmware which is 14.60? Please give me a feedback. I truly need your help. Please, thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

For video tutorials on how to do software update, click here. On the top right corner, you will see Nokia Suite Support Videos. Click on it to play the videos.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Hyung_Clifford

To armagon :

Hi , Good Day ! I just wanna ask something. How wilL I be abLe to update my device software to V 14.76 without using Nokia Suite ?

My current device software details are :

Nokia 303
V 14.38
27-01-12
RM-763
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Hyung_Clifford

Well, i have a Nokia asha 303 which i bought last August 5, 2012! After buying the phone everytime I open the GALLERY and the APPS AND GAMES with my nokia 303 , the device will just go off and then on it self again. I can't open my gallery and games without the device going on and off. What can i do to stop this? I've tried reseting the phone for more than 20 times, i meant hard reset. I lost all my data ! Because i just want to use this phone for some time and enjoy what i bougth with my hard earned money. I even went to my settings, device update, and checked for new update but i can't find new software update for my device. My current firmware is 14.37. And i can upgrade it, it says no software update available. How will i be able to upgrade it ? Please give me a feedback. I truly need your help. Please, thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Stanvicker9ja

I had a similar problem with my nokia browser "conflicting application" this is how i solved it.
(1). Go to repair center and flash ur phone. And the current software 14.76 could be installed after flashing. Thats how i update mine.
(2). The problem stops after flashing, but the nokia browser will show pop up msg that new version of software is out, always click remind me later.
(3). If u want to update ur nokia browser, goto nokia store and download "nokia browser" open the new downloaded browser, try to update the new browser and the original browser will be updated with out saying conflicting application. Thats how i got my nokia303 enjoyable again even on 14.76 sw version....
Please use plain text.
hihelloooo

asha311
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Nokia Asha 303 nokia browser

Please use plain text.
aslamabmod

I updated my nokia software to
v 14.38 RM-763 and my internet
browser is not working . what
can i do to make it work
because it was working before i
did the update. The browser and most the apps I dowloaded from ovi store, says conflicting app and hungs up! When you select yes to show, it say NOKIA EXPRESS!
PLEASE HELP.
Please use plain text.
aslamabmod

my nokia 303 code is 059J1F9
Please use plain text.