Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: New software update for Nokia 603, 700, 701 an...

eruuindevs

Re: New software update for Nokia 603, 700, 701 and 808 Pureview (Nokia Belle Feature Pack 2)

Additional Comments.

Hello, i have a problem for my nokia 701. regarding the updated software, i have the following comments: 1. in the camera/video mode,  there is no arrow indicating for exit. 2. for text message, the alphanumeric keypad for portrait is not working even it is already selected in settings.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
raushankumar27

Re: New software update for Nokia 603, 700, 701 and 808 Pureview (Nokia Belle Feature Pack 2)

its over by two months still no news from nokia
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
baseerqanet

Dear all users new update (Symbian Donna) is on the way after holiday . We are happy for Nokia 808 701 603 700
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
raushankumar27

baseerqanet
from where did you get this news or are you just jocking
Please use plain text.
Sage
hp2009

according to many sites nokia belle feature pack is actually nokia donna. Moreover nokia is mainly concentrated on windows platform in spite of this we have seen two major updates this year. So i dont think nokia is going to release any update anytime soon..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
baseerqanet

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
baseerqanet

Symbian Donna
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Would be dam cool if fp3 is released and it looks as in that pic. Enough for symbian.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
raushankumar27

you are right if such thing would be available for symbian it woulb be enough
at least nokia should release this before closing symbian
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
srikant603

lt would be great ...if Fp3 is available for our 2nd gen belle devices....
Please use plain text.
Sage
santathe1

Guys, that Facebook picture is a fake. It's an edited picture of a Nokia E7. As for the software on it, search for 'Nokia AIR' on google.
It appears to have been Nokia's plan that got scrapped with the arrival of the Lumias.
Nokia 701
113.010.1506 - FP2
Missing many essential options from FP1 and original Belle.
Please use plain text.
Sage
santathe1

Check this link. See the similarity between the OS in the video and the picture?

Nokia 701
113.010.1506 - FP2
Missing many essential options from FP1 and original Belle.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wasim123

nokia doesn't fixing fp2 because he thinks that after bored with this we switched to lumia but we can't because lumia is not suitable for us no homescreens,no card slot,prices are very high i know it's also comes in low prices but lack of memory.
On past friday i throw my 700 to the dustbin and buy an android phone and I'm happy with it.
I'm did that after when i lost my hope that nokia fix all problems.
My suggestion to my friends don't switch to lumia switch to android.because symbian is now fully dead.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
baseerqanet

Don't worry ! the new update of Nokia Symbian after Christmas on January 2013 include fixing all problem of FP2 .........
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
raushankumar27

from where you are getting theses news
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MYZONESEKHAR

[ Edited ]

MY 701 NOKIA BELLE FEATURE PACK 2 PROBLEMS

1.NO EXIT IN CAMERA

2.NO FRONT CAM OPTION IN CAMERA

3.SATELITE MODE NOT WORKING IN MAPS

Please use plain text.
Advisor
John816

No, my Nokia 603 does not have any update in Taiwan.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jaytegal

my nokia 603 belle,i dont have teme effects.help me tutorial refresh.step by step,ok tanks by jaytegal
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
nyum

With the new Gallery client, how can you use it to share to twitter??? It won't let me add a twitter account like it did in the past!

It only has Facebook and Flickr. Any ideas?!?!!?

Please use plain text.
Sage
peterh338

[ Edited ]

I suspect the reason Nokia removed the Mark Multiple option in Gallery was because most people used it to email multiple pics.

But that never worked properly, so Nokia wanted to block that.

Most of the time the email app crashed, leaving an unsent email in the Drafts folder (which you could retrieve manually and sent it).

It used to be fairly reliable if you emailed just one pic.

Now it barely works at all; I find that any attempt to email a pic just crashes and dumps the email into Drafts. Well, most of the time; it says "Unable to perform operation" and you have to go to Drafts to sort it out.

Mark Multiple still works in the Gallery for deleting. Press the wastebin icon. You now see a blob in the top left corner of each image. Click the ones you want to delete, and a check appears in those. As soon as you have checked at least one, the Delete option appears!

And YES THE BATTERY LIFE IS ABOUT HALVED. I have two 700 phones, identically configured, with the backup one on FP1.

Bear in mind Nokia are no longer working on Symbian. They flogged the whole thing to Accenture in 2011, with a view to running it down ASAP.

Also I found that FP2 does weird things until you momentarily remove the battery. Anything lesser doesn't fix it.

Please use plain text.