Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: New software update for Nokia 603, 700, 701 an...

_pablo_

Re: New software update for Nokia 603, 700, 701 and 808 Pureview (Nokia Belle Feature Pack 2)

I have a Vodafone Italy Nokia 700. I'm very bored by Nokia for the update FW!

I cannot update my phone nor to FP1 neither to FP2! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

I have nokia from time immemorial... but I think it's time to change....

Please answer to me!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
numali

Re: New software update for Nokia 603, 700, 701 and 808 Pureview (Nokia Belle Feature Pack 2)

if u r confused between nokia and android then iphone is the best even without confusion.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Roveel

To _pablo_
It's possibly because your phone is branded as Vodafone. Until Vodafone authorise a new firmware you won't be able to update. Had the same problem with my old N8 and the Three network in the UK. I still can't update it to Nokia Belle Refresh.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunny30

[ Edited ]

i have nokia 701 and i am saying about nokia that nokia is a very very very bad company,my phone front camera don't support after receiving fp2 update nokia your future will be very bad your company will be destroyed soon ,and no video call facilities available in skype and fring don't support what the hell nokia you will destroyed soon SAMSUNG AND APPLE HTC COMPANIES ARE BETTER THAN YOU NOKIA

Moderator's note: We have edited your post as it contains auntorized words. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunny30

give me my all 17000 RUPEES MY ALL MONEY DESTROYED I ADVISE TO ALL PEOPLES DONT BUY NOKIA PHONES ANYMORE IT IS A WASTAGE OF MONEY.....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nikru

hai nokia

i recive nokia update for 701,but its hurt me becuase its not comfortable,even i cant use my secondary camera now,there is no application for video call,there is no exit way for main camera when i open...we are beliving in nokia for last 10 years but now nokia i didnt feel comfortable to users like me.............

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sid_1

hi

nokia please update our phone and fix the problems we dont buy smartphone only for calling

please fix it 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shrenik_kasar

i hav nokia 700 with fully upgrad.. In that i am not able to send pics from gallary.. All the time i have to go file menu and then search all pics n mark n send em.. It becomes hectic to m.. I am nt at all impressed with this upgrade..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
girishraheja

SYMBIAN IS DEAD GUYS, today nokia confirmed it in its press statement..... for further details visit press.nokia.com in their website they mentioned in their q4 financial results that 808 was their last symbian...... so now those who r hving symbian like me , we lost all hopes bcoz symbian doors are closed forever..... RIP SYMBIAN !
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
701vks

hello sir,
is fp2 the last software update for nokia 701, or any other update is comming in future.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
701vks

please rply soon sir,
is there any new sw update avilable for nokia 701 in future. Becaure fp2 is not a good softwr,(sorry for these words)
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shaar2401

When it will be available for nokia 500?
Please use plain text.
Sage
hp2009

it will not be available for nokia 500
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Please use plain text.
gopal123

after update i could not find video pro app on my nokia 603, i have also got it software reinstalled from nokia care , but still no video pro ????? Also after updating i was not able to find photo editor on my nokia 603 having belle feature pack 2...... Please help nokia or else please do reply..... Thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mann701

I'm using a nokia 701 and i update my phone with belle feature pack 2. but after updation front camera not working.

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Please use plain text.
Contributor
700_owner

I just updated my 700 today, what a mistake!!!!

the camera doesn't work, if I start the app, or press the camera button the icon appears in the middle of the screen, it sits for a while, and then returns to the menu or home screen again.

the music player doesnt' work, if I try to play a track, it reboots the phone!!!!

the scroll doesn't work in certain apps

the mail application goes to a blank screen, cant tell what is going on

Nokia, I've had 6 previous phones from you and I stuck with you on the 700, but this is dreadful how can you release such poor software

Please use plain text.
Contributor
700_owner

Can anyone tell me how to roll back to the system software I had before?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Once you upgrade to new firmware version, there is no going back or downgrade.

I don't know why!

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.