Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: No 7.8 update for my Nokia Lumia 710 yet (Indi...

Registered Member
hrishi_b

No 7.8 update for my Nokia Lumia 710 yet (India)!

I had recieved an email dated 14th feb from Nokia notifying about the 7.8 update to be rolled out in feb. Today is 21st feb and still my phone doesn't notify me about the update even after enabling the notify option. I also connected to Zune but it says my phone is up to date. I am from India. I'm desp. waiting for the update. Any idea when it will be available?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gitesh18

Re: No 7.8 update for my Nokia Lumia 710 yet (India)!

same here waiting for 7.8 update???
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

in your cases you will need to contact your network carrier if your phone is branded, or if it is unbranded, then contact your local Nokia Care to ascertain the status of the 7.8 update for your handset: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Ritesh177s

[ Edited ]

same is the problem with me we are still waiting fir the update and we dont have any clear idea when it will b e rolled out......  ... please let us know clearly if u also dont have any idea regarding updates...

Please use plain text.
vipulism

same problem here with me also :smileysad: I have 2 phones lumia 710 and 800. My lumia 800 get update in first week but I still waiting for my lumia 710, no idea what is happening here..i am very Disappointed here..:smileysad:
thanks
Vipul sharma
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

vipulism wrote:
same problem here with me also :smileysad: I have 2 phones lumia 710 and 800. My lumia 800 get update in first week but I still waiting for my lumia 710, no idea what is happening here..i am very Disappointed here..:smileysad:

No need to get disappointed.. Updates are released in staggered manner..so your turn should come in due course.. hopefully very soon..

Refer Message 3 above and visit Nokia Care if you are in a hurry ..

Please use plain text.
vipulism

thanks i'll try this
thanks
Vipul sharma
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
parateajit

nokia lumia 7.8 updates

When nokia going to release the updates in India. I m always looking at my mobile and waiting for notification but there is nothing at the end of the day and Feb. is abt to end. When they gonna release these updates?????:thumbdown:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia lumia 7.8 updates

parateajit - Hope you have read the Message 6 above which holds good in your case too.. Anyways, Nokia doesn't announce specific / exact dates for updates unless in very very special cases..and this being an User-to-User forum, we ( the users) can't speculate and say more than the information already provided above ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mattyman2399

I have the Nokia lumia 710 on Orange in England and I have exactly the same problem :/
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nn_a1

I got the same problem! I'm from the England too. I'm still waiting for 7.8 in my lumia 710 ...
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please refer on this link for the availability of Windows Phone 7.8

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
vipulism

i went nokia center...now its updated thank you so much
thanks
Vipul sharma
Please use plain text.
Advisor
2grimus6

The upgrade has been withdrawn.

Your best option is to revert back to 7.5 and wait for a new release.

7.8 has faults with Live Tiles and MAY cause excessive data use, or just not work correctly.

It seems even the Care Centres have not been told by Nokia.

Please use plain text.