Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

No more updates in Anna after Belle release?

Professor
greycounciller

No more updates in Anna after Belle release?

I kept my N8 with Anna after the Belle update has been released and have noticed that nothing has been released to update any core features in Anna since then. Not talking about specific Apps from Ovi store, things like Maps, Microsoft App update etc.

The only in-phone update listed is for the Update to Belle and DAB Radio.

Would I be right that unless I go to Belle, I'll never see another update?

Jurassic Park, Sam Neill to Dickie Attenborough " Mr. Hammond, the phones are working !"
N8-00 Tesco UK 059C951, Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: No more updates in Anna after Belle release?

Hi Greycounciller, Thanksfor your query.

There will be no further updating of Anna as it is intended that all current N8 users should be using Belle as it is the update of Anna, There will be further developments being made to the Belle platform.

I hope this answers your question.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.