Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: No update Lumia 822

Registered Member
Stermer

No update Lumia 822

Why is there not OS update for the Nokia Lumia 822 yet. I thought Windows Phone 8 updated there OS but my phone never recieved a update. I check everyday for the update but no update what gives do I nedd to get the HTC 8X

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

do you need to get the 8X as an extra phone for free for me? Yes, yes you do :smileytongue:

The Portico update has been stated by Nokia to be released sometime in February 2013. Only AT&T and Rogers network carriers have received the update thus far, its not long for the rest of us :smileyhappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dpell

Well it's February. Where is the update?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

please search the forums for answers as this question has been asked a thousand times already.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.