Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: No update available? - Post your productcode &...

Professor
jraduga

Re: No update available? - Post your productcode & I'll check.

diprotodon wrote:

My closest Nokia Care Centre is in Bali two hours by flight away - and they won't repear Australian phones.  I was lucky to find myself almost five hours flight south in Melbourne for work, hence I made the time.

I had prearranged the fix with Nokia Care Melbourne, and they were really quick.  

Kudos to Nokia Care Melbourne!

That was a lucky break for you.

Unfrotunately I work a further hour north to closest care centre in an office, where i dont get to travel (except to and from work of course), so by the time I get to work nokia are opening and by the time i leave work, they are closed. catch 22 ay.

I have no doubt that they would be able to sort teh problem whilst in there . Just that small issue of getting the time off to get there and loosing a days pay to do it. Not that i can take time off, it just doesnt work that way in the office. We will just have to wait for the update.

Please use plain text.
johnboyok

N8 059C1B7

O2 uk

Please use plain text.
Contributor
HristoGeorgiev

After 15 days still no v25. firmware update available.... hello Nokia, what`s going on?

Nokia E6-00 unbranded

Product Code: 059F1G5

RM-609

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

You may never get it, since it is not a critical update:

025.007 only contains some error fixes and is therefore not a mandatory update for N8/C7/C6-01/E7/E6/X7. This means, that not all countries/operators will test and approve this version. The rollout is happening in waves, depending on lcoal testing and approval. If you want to get a notification when the update is available for your phone, please switch on the software update auto check. (You can find it under Options in your phone’s Software Update App.)

See full post by Yvonne on this update Here

Please use plain text.
Sage

I also have an unbranded E6. Code 059H6F1

Never mind v25, firmware 22.014 still hasn't been made available for it, despite being first released months ago and the Nokia UK website stating 22.014 is the latest version of firmware for the E6.

Please could could Nokia flick the switch and make it available for me. Thanks.

It has to be said if there is a newer version of firmware v25 why can't all customers benefit from it? Those error fixes are just as important to us.

Perhaps I could make a suggestion. Why doesn't Nokia publish some kind of schedule as to who and where  will get which updates and when. It would save a lot of fuss for both us and Nokia and save Nokia from disgruntled customers pointing the finger at Nokia accusing it of sloppy and inconsistent product support.

Please use plain text.
Sage
banlec

Still no update to 071.004 for E52 p/c 0587592.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
PaulDTroy

With all the continuing Anna delays, we should be first in line for Belle eh?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
masvini

Hi Yvonne,

Any news since times ago for ITALY country variant 059L0P4?

Tnk

Please use plain text.
myfriendmike

[ Edited ]

059C9F6 UK N8-00 on Orange, software version 014.002

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

059G8X1 White E7 Australia - updated to Anna today..

Thanks Skyee..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
MrNkStyle

[ Edited ]

V 10.2011.34-1.232.2_PR232 Nokia N9 Black 64 Gb Swizerland.

I Love My Nokia N9 64Gb
Please use plain text.
Advisor
MrItalian

[ Edited ]

Hello Skyee,

I have some problem with my unbranded white grey N8 that still have no updates to Symbian Anna 025.007 despite italian nokia site says that this is the new firmware available for the phone. My phone pc is 059D751 type RM-596: it's an Italy Variant. I tried to update both by Ovi suite and by phone update but nothing happens. Could you kindly help me to understand why this firmware update is still missing for my N8? Will it be available soon?

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Oh from This it seems that belle will be available in 2012 only.:smileysad:
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

Mr Italian.. You should already have Anna as version 22.14
Versions 24.1 and 25.7 are for other Regions..
Please use plain text.
Advisor
MrItalian

[ Edited ]

Hi Paul, at the moment I have the 022.14 version installed but from the italian nokia's web site it's wrote that the new current version is 025.07...it makes me confused since some other italian variant seems to be updated to the 025.07 from what I see from some Italian blogs. Furthermore I have also cheched with Nokia Data Package Manager Lite just to check firmware updates for other italian product codes and it exists...I'm really confused...don't know what think!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

MrItalian..

You already have Anna, so you should be right.. Its the same situation here in Australia, depending on where you pruchased your phone .. Some got 22.14, some got 25.7 ..Its all related to the Product code . You have nothing to worry about.. You can  stop worrying about Anna and Start to  keep ypur eye out for Belle, from here on..

Please use plain text.
warblockz

Is N8-00 RM-596 Country Variant Italy IT WRC Dark Grey V1 code 059L0P4  (unbranded) Anna available yet? 

Nothing on Server List or Nokia Suite...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
MrItalian

warblockz think that the "problem" affects only the Italian Country Variant...mine it's a Country Variant too!:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
MrItalian

Thanks Paul...so hope that Belle will come very soon for my product code!:-)

Please use plain text.
warblockz

I've 1.4 symbian :smileysad:
Please use plain text.