Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: No update available? - Post your productcode &...

Advisor
myN9rocks

Re: No update available? - Post your productcode & I'll check.

Nokia N9

059L5D0 16gb Black  Swiss

No PR1.1 update and growing increasingly frustrated. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Sage
andrewaussie

for those of you who havent got the update yet. i suggest writing to device manager @ the carrier of the varient. it helped me
Please use plain text.
MrTo

Hi,

Bought this N9 64GB black in Egypt, from a shop, not a carrier.

Hopped it'd be unbranded...

The product code is : 059J228

Thanks

Please use plain text.
sutanya

Hello

I need my phone update

My N8 product code: 059C8T6, type RM-596, US version. Release PR1.2 Software version 014.002

I checked Nokia USA and it is said the latest device software is Symbian Anna (025.007). But my phone and OVI suite always told me there is no update available.

Could you help to solve the problem? Thanks a lot.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
masvini

059L0P4 N8-00 RM-596 Country Variant Italy IT WRC Dark Grey latest available version 014.002

Tanks :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SergAkaDuHa

Hi,

E72-1
Type RM-530

I cant get anything past v54 :-(

Thanks in advance
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Hi..please tell me the exact software update for my x2-01,my firmware version is v8.63&it's product code is 059D363,india...thanks....!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tijs67

Nokia N9

059L5D4  64gb Black  Swiss

Please use plain text.
Advisor
enki71

Nokia N9

059L5D4 64gb Black Swiss

Also for me.... please let us know!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Infiltrator0187

My Nokia C7-00 product code is 059B7V6, I live in israel, I saw on nokia website that update 25.7 is available and I can't update through Nokia Software Updater or Nokia Suite.

At the moment my software version is 24.1, and I'm missing with it most of the languages I had before.

Please use plain text.
mistry78

Still no anna for my C7  :smileysad:

Wind Mobile Canada

PR1.1

Software Version: 13.016

Product Code: 059F545

RM-675

Please use plain text.
fch808

Same as sutanya:  N8 product code: 059C8T6, type RM-596, US version. Release PR1.2 Software version 014.002 Thanks.

sutanya wrote:

Hello

I need my phone update

My N8 product code: 059C8T6, type RM-596, US version. Release PR1.2 Software version 014.002

I checked Nokia USA and it is said the latest device software is Symbian Anna (025.007). But my phone and OVI suite always told me there is no update available.

Could you help to solve the problem? Thanks a lot.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

fch808,
Sorry you still dont have Anna, however, there may be some hope for you soon, as a few North American Codes have been put on servers as Anna version 25.8... (Unfortunately yours wasnt one of them)
Please use plain text.
Advisor
masvini

[ Edited ]

My N8 product code: 059L0P4, type RM-596, Country Variant Italy IT WRC Dark Grey. Release PR1.2 Software version 014.002

I checked Nokia Italy and it is said the latest device software is Symbian Anna (025.007). But my phone and OVI suite always told me there is no update available.

Could you help to solve the problem? Thanks a lot.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
g1meg

Hi my product code is 059B5J6 C7 phone from orange Israel. I still dont have any sign from anna update not while using the phone update app or by nokia suite. My current version on the phone is 014.002, im not at my country at the moment and wont be anytime soon so any information will be helpfull, thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

A little feedback from Nokia would be good at present. To explain why so many Variants are being overlooked.?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

The Question for those who havent and possibly wont get Anna, is; Will they be Getting Belle?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
foofanto

Why no update for my N8 059L0P4? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
cralvarado

Re: No update available? - Post your product code & I'll check.

Nokia C6-01

059c3p6 RM-601

I can't update my phone? Could you help me?

skyee wrote:

Hi all,

as I don't have time to really read all the different posts in the various Symbian Anna threads, I will simply start this thread now as a single source where I'll check your product codes (starting with 05*** and visible if you typ *#0000#) to answer if you can update or not.

Some information first:

- A list of updateable productcodes can be found in the attached file

- Your phone will tell you if there is an update available via the Software Update client (under: menu > applications (> tools>) software update) or when you connect it to OviSuite (under: tools > software update) - if it doesn't find an update then normally it's not available yet. Most common reason for this could be a) operator approval missing if you are in a country that has Symbian Anna already launched or b) Symbian Anna is not launched in your country at all & therefore you're not able to update yet or c) our servers are busy

- For everybody in the US & Canada: Symbian Anna is not available there yet - therefore you won't be able to update

- Same for Australia or European countries like Austria, Switzerland, Croatia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia

- For everybody in Spain: you can only update if you are on a vanilla variant - we are still working with operators to get the updates out for those variants

- For Italy: Symbian Anna has not been released there yet, so if you are for example on a TIM branded variant, you won't get the update yet

- If you are on a Swap variant, please visit your local Carepoint for the update, as it's not offered via OviSuite or OTA at the moment

In general, I'll open a new thread inthe forum everytime we publish additional countries with Symbian Anna. And until that is the case I can't give any estimates when a certain country will Go live, as this depends on the local decision in combination with variant readiness & operator approvals.

As for people who have problems with updating to Symbian Anna, please check out the FAQs I've posted. /t5/Software-Updates/Symbian-Anna-Troubleshooting/td-p/1127953

pS: I'm not online here 24/7, so it might take a while until I come back on this.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
s_kaustubh

Unable to update my Nokia 5235 I have tried Nokia Suite and PC Suite but no luck. Can you please confirm if a update is available for

Model 5235
Type RM-588
Product Code 0598716
Please use plain text.