Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: No update available? - Post your productcode &...

Contributor
zmaj976

Re: No update available? - Post your productcode & I'll check.

What about product code in Slovenia not listed:

C7 059F519

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
scmalshah

Hi Skyee,

I am from India I am using NOKIA N8 and my product code is 0599330.I didn't find this product code for my phone.when will it be available.Eagerly waiting for it.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
foofanto

059l0p4!

ADD THIS PRODUCT CODE!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
geobaby22

what about 059B656 ?
nokia N8 India
Please use plain text.
koge

[ Edited ]

I have N8 and product code 059B6D7 and no Belle. It's a swap device because my original N8 bricked it's self and I got this version.  I didn't have to wait at all to get Anna to my phone. I did update Anna at the very same day when it came out via OTA. And I remember to get a minor update after some time via ota also. I live in Finland and my N8's firmware currently with Anna is: 025.007

Please use plain text.
Sage

Seconded. 059H6F1 here too in the UK and no sign of that product code on Nokia's Belle availability page. Please can someone make sure it doesn't get forgotten? Thanks.
Steve Litchfield
3-Lib (Tips/resources/Info for Nokia smartphones and Communicators) plus All About Symbian
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

This thread is being closed so that we can keep enquiries about Anna separate from those about Belle. A new thread will open shortly for your questions about Belle updates for specific product codes.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.