Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: No update available (Symbian belle for Nokia 5...

FezalMaggot

No update available (Symbian belle for Nokia 500)

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys! :smileyhappy:

I have a nokia 500 and I wanted to update my software from symbian anna to symbian belle, but unfortunately it says no update available... it's been a long time since Nokia releaed the update and i still didn't get it, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling Nokia suite and i even formatted my laptop but it made no difference, i checked the belle aviability, but my country was not in the list (Mauritius) my product code is 059j8t8, actually the product code is available but for another country (Namibia) i really don't know what's the problem... i hope someone will reply me and tell me when the update will be accessible in Mauritius, thanks! 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: No update available (Symbian belle for Nokia 500)

Your phones product code denotes it was intended for Namibia and the Belle update is available for it. You do need to install the latest version of Nokia suite (v3.3.86) in order to update the phone.

It doesn't matter that you are in Mauritius because the phones product code is tied to Namibia.

All the best.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
NK500

in Mauritius, you bought it from whom?
Please use plain text.
FezalMaggot

I Bought from HM Rawat, an OFFICIAL reseller of Nokia brand.

Please use plain text.
FezalMaggot

Hey Ray, i installed the nokia suite v3.3,86 but it was still the same, no udate available.... I''m sooo sad about this, i was excited to get nokia belle. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
NK500

Because I bought it courts same code but made in korea?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
NK500

ANY ONE FROM NOKIA CAN ANSWER PLEASE?
HOW COME SAME CODE BUT DIFFERENT COUNRTY?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
NK500

Hi Ray,

But why still can't update as you it does not matter if t is for Mamibia?
Please use plain text.

we are in the same ship fezal..
If you find a solution, please let me know :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.