Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2690 Opera mini browser wont open

keenanc23

Nokia 2690 Opera mini browser wont open

Yesterday I got a 2690 from my brother. I updated the software via the phone and when I tried to open opera mini and it said file corrupted . So I tried to restore all but the browser did not work. I asked my brother If it did that when he had the phone but he said no it didn't. What could be the problem and what can I do?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia 2690 Opera mini browser wont open

hi mate,

sorry to hear of the problems you are having. as you have already tried to Restore the phone to factory settings, the only other option you have is to re-install the current firmware thru Nokia Suite, and if that doesn't work, then you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.