Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2690 updates

Registered Member
Sadique7

Nokia 2690 updates

Sir when we are going to get the software updater for nokia 2690 , this downloaded software is not so good . . . . Please give us software updates, so friends do you think the same
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Safder

Re: Nokia 2690 updates

Sir i flash nd thn update my nokia 2690..after tht whn i try to download anything without starting a download it shows NO CERTIFICATE IN SIM OR PHONE..what to do now
Please use plain text.
pmsaibalu

sir my mobile nokia2690 software is 10.10 could you plz how to update new version
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi Pmsaibalu,

The latest firmware version for the Nokia 2690 is 10.65. I cannot recall if you are able to check for firmware updates via the phone itself, but if not then you are able to check via Nokia Suite itself. If the update is not available for your handset, this may be because your handset is either branded (e.g. Vodafone customisations), or a country variant (i.e. where Nokia has provided the firmware, but your local Nokia in your country has made their own country requirements/custom apps). You may wish to contact Nokia in your own country via your local Nokia Care point, if this is the case and ask if the firmware will be available for your handset. If your handset is branded, then it is best to contact your network operator to ask about the availability / timing of updates.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anshumanpsingh

Nokia2690 downloadingsoftware
Please use plain text.