Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2700 Classic Firmware Update

Registered Member

Nokia 2700 Classic Firmware Update

I recently downloaded the Nokia OVI suite and installed it on my computer. Next I connected my phone nokia 2700 classic and checked to see if the software of the phone could be updated.

I proceded with all the instructions, everthing seemed fine until I tried opening the 'Music Player' in the phone, it only gives me a plane white screen. There is no display but the music plays fine... this is really annoying. Therefore any help in this regard will be highly appreciated!

Please use plain text.

Re: Nokia 2700 Classic Firmware Update

Hi, I have a similar problem with white screen of music player and video player after this update. I've reinstalled the software but no success.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Because the theme defaut of music and radio is blank. You press options -> settings -> Music theme player -> Graphic. That is ok.
Please use plain text.

Thank You, It's OK now.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
softwares

2700classic software uppdate will not perfect

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Krulex

why it is not good? i am planning to upgrade... should I do or not? will music player be always blank if we select default skin in player?
AHK
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MrKhan

i have updated the firmware, same problem with the music player but solved. there is another problem with "radio" left, blank screen, anyone have suggestions ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Prateek2700

Friends I have the solution of this problem because I have faced it too.

Solution:--Just play anything on it and press left softkey

-->go to settings -->music player theme

And then change it with any of two themes 1.Default or 2.Graphite

after that u can see what have u done.

Gud luk

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mustafa_786

Excuse me, I have recently updated my nokia firmware. I need to know what is new in my mobile after updating.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ak13sifat

I have recently updated my nokia frimware. I need to know what is new in my mobile after updating.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tahirzaman19

My nokia 2700classic is not update then I start my nokia 2700c update my phone restart after it not be start.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tahirzaman19

Some body help me .

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Miaow

Hm. You just have to ho to your nearest Nokia care centre and update ur phone software from there
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rashed_na

Its better to update firmware from a nokia care centre.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shashank_2700

just go music player setting n change your music player theme n i m sure it will be done

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Murachpersad

Since I updated my nokia 2700c the option of screensaver has been disable. What can I do so that I can re have the screensavers. plz help.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Babu_gha

What can i help u?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
thedman123

which is the latest firmware version?? i have v9.95 ... any later versions realeased??plz reply

Please use plain text.
Likith007

The latest is 09.98 but no use. I had updated it from 07.30 the starting version to this and what i got is one xtra life tools app, music player problem, loss of screen saver option and unable to use ovi store nor able to download it
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nesru

Since flash my nokia 2700 classic model i cant install any application from nokia store .it says no on phone and sim so please help me
Please use plain text.