Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2700 classic update

Registered Member
Taransaroay

Nokia 2700 classic update

Nokia 2700 music player is slow please update my phone
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: Nokia 2700 classic update

Hi Taransaroay,

Thanks for posting and welcome.

Is your 2700classic getting slower on the music player or in general. Are you using a memory card and do you have a lot of music on a memory card in use with your phone? To optimize the internal memory of your phone use the memory card as much as possible for storage of music.

To check for an update please download and install Nokia Suite. In Nokia Suite you can select the update page (the green icon with the arrow in it) to verify for and install any device updates if available for your device. Nokia Suite also offers an optimizing function. When you have installed Nokia Suite and connected your phone select the 'lifebuoy' icon and find the option to free up memory. Use this and verify if performance improves. 

Please can you use the suggestions as mentioned and let us know how you get on with this. If you need further assistance, just ask!

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.